Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

Post your treat recipes for your pets here!

2 posters

Go down

Post your treat recipes for your pets here! Empty Post your treat recipes for your pets here!

Post by star May 29th 2009, 6:04 pm

ok I have a yummy treat my mommy made for me and the other dogs and cats at the local pet shelter.
Pumpkin Puff Pet Treats (Good for dogs and cats)

Ingredients:
1.5 cup canned pumpkin
.5 tsp. vanilla extract
3.5 cup oats
.25 cup applesauce

Preheat to 350 degrees

Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto ungreased baking sheet and press flat with a fork.

Bake for 15 minutes

Cool on rack before serving.

Enjoy pets!
Very Happy
ill post more on the replys!!! Very Happy Smile
star
star

Back to top Go down

Post your treat recipes for your pets here! Empty Re: Post your treat recipes for your pets here!

Post by star May 29th 2009, 6:08 pm

I found two more!

Liver cake
1Lb Liver- cut into small pieces
3 Eggs
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
1 1/2 cup of corn meal.
Wear gloves if you don't like cutting up liver, cut into small pieces into a blender, then blend with eggs and garlic. you will end up adark almost chocolate looking mixture, Then pour that into a large bowl and add dry ingredients in thirds. Give this mixture a good stir. Then grease a 13x9 inch pan and pour in the mixture and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. When it comes out of the oven and while it is still warm, slice this into small squares. Will keep in the fridge for a week, but if you are having a doggy birthday party makes a good birthday cake.

Frozen dog Treats recipe
Apparantly good in hot weather and for teething Pups.
1 tablespoon honey
3tablespoons peanut butter
1 ripe banana
16 ounces plain yoghurt

Mix Banana,honey and peanut butter in a blender, add this mixture to the yogurt and mix well. Freeze in ice cube trays. Crack the trays ans release treats as needed.
star
star

Back to top Go down

Post your treat recipes for your pets here! Empty Re: Post your treat recipes for your pets here!

Post by WisconsinMutts July 1st 2009, 10:48 am

GOOD RECIPES! We will have to try the frozen one this summer!
WisconsinMutts
WisconsinMutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down