Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

I need heko

3 posters

Go down

I need heko Empty I need heko

Post by Sandy and duke June 16th 2009, 8:13 pm

I lost sandy a week ago and im still not over it can someone help me get trough this tough time???? Crying or Very sad Sad i miss sandy
Sandy and duke
Sandy and duke

Back to top Go down

I need heko Empty Re: I need heko

Post by Maddie&Bailey June 18th 2009, 9:55 am

We are so sorry to hear of your loss! It will get better. You may also want to visit our Rainbow bridge memorial at http://rainbowbridgememorial.ning.com/
Maddie&Bailey
Maddie&Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tysonldunn January 19th 2010, 3:43 pm

Sandy and duke wrote:I lost sandy a week ago and im still not over it can someone help me get trough this tough time???? Crying or Very sad Sad i miss sandy

I lost Destiny in my arms 2 days ago and I am still walking around the house like a zombie, not eating or caring about anything. i wrote her story on the rainbow bridge ning site which helped to get it out. I am a funeral director and just like with humans, we have to go through the natural grieving process. Its different for everyone, but there are 5 stages: Denial that it's happened. Anger at the world or the person or animal for doing it or anger at yourself for not stopping it. Bargaining, basically saying you will go to church more or you will do this or that if it goes away. Depression, and finally acceptance. You may not go through each of these, or maybe in a different order or you may stay in one stage and go to another and alternate. For me, and I am alternating between denial and anger. It's a perfectly natural process that every singe human being feels when they lose somebody close. Truast me, I have counseled many families and you NEED to go through this to fully get over it. Do it in your own way and time. there is no wrong way to do it.

tysonldunn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum