Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

What do you feed? Why?

+2
Mr Khan & Brad
WisconsinMutts
6 posters

Go down

What do you feed? Why? Empty What do you feed? Why?

Post by WisconsinMutts April 24th 2009, 1:16 am

I feed the Mutts Merrick's Before Grains (bg) Salmon flavor. Hercules is the picky one and I gave him 4 premium foods to taste test and that was the winner. Its a great food too and their coats seem to always shine. I do mix in a small bag of other brands in though to get them different supplements and make sure they have a balanced diet.

Maddy is always so scrawny so she gets Merrick's soft food as well-- they have the coolest names! (Grammy's Pot Pie, Brauts n Tots, Wing-aling, etc).

Anyone ever tried Blue Buffalo? Its supposed to be a good food as well but they separate the vitamins and stuff in a different kibble so I wonder if the picky dogs eat the good stuff and leave the "vegetables"???
WisconsinMutts
WisconsinMutts

Back to top Go down

What do you feed? Why? Empty Re: What do you feed? Why?

Post by Mr Khan & Brad April 28th 2009, 9:20 am

Nice post pals, our food has all different names and mostly Spanish, we tend to buy just a medium price mix of dried food! and they get all our leftovers!! Very Happy
Mr Khan & Brad
Mr Khan & Brad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tndoglover April 29th 2009, 9:28 am

Razz We feed the Science Diet brand plus I make them several home made meals (about 3 times a week) Ginger's tummy is sensitive and thats why we use the Science Diet brand. They had much rather I cook their meals though. I also make their treats about once a month.
Tndoglover
Tndoglover

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangirlie121 April 29th 2009, 2:12 pm

We feed the big dogs ol roy or purina and little bit gets mighty dog! mighty dog because its cheap and healthy purina is better though

mustangirlie121

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePrincess May 29th 2009, 11:02 pm

Science diet advanced fitness for us! The only food our vet recommends and it helps keep that girlish figure.bol. We used to feed iams but soon found out iams uses hides as a filler, if you look closely there are pieces of hair in the kibbles!
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt April 9th 2010, 1:59 pm

I feed Colt Blue Buffalo Wilderness. It's the grain-free, high-protein line. I also feed it to my incredibly finicky cat. Both of them eat the Lifesource Bits as well as the regular kibbles. It's a great food and I totally recommend it.

I also feed Wellness Core to Colt. It's similar to Blue Buffalo Wilderness, but in my opinion, even better.

Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by WisconsinMutts April 24th 2010, 11:48 am

Thank you! It may be time to change foods a bit so I might have to give Blue Buffalo a shot =)
WisconsinMutts
WisconsinMutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum