Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

Are you a newbie?

5 posters

Go down

Are you a newbie? Empty Are you a newbie?

Post by Mr Khan & Brad April 18th 2009, 3:40 am

We love hearing from newbies!! what do you think of the place so far? was it easy to navigate! have you got any questions!! we are here to help! Very Happy Very Happy
Mr Khan & Brad
Mr Khan & Brad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you a newbie? Empty Re: Are you a newbie?

Post by Sandy and duke June 16th 2009, 7:38 pm

Yes i'm a newbie, I love the place. Yes, I have a question are there any clubs or groups if so how do i join
Sandy and duke
Sandy and duke

Back to top Go down

Post by WisconsinMutts June 19th 2009, 2:40 am

What types of clubs?? Not really anything now but if you have any ideas throw them out there!
WisconsinMutts
WisconsinMutts

Back to top Go down

Are you a newbie? Empty Clubs

Post by Mr Khan & Brad June 28th 2009, 10:36 am

Sandy and duke wrote:Yes i'm a newbie, I love the place. Yes, I have a question are there any clubs or groups if so how do i join

We have clubs at our Rainbow Bridge! Our forums are quite young, we would love to have some clubs here! as the Wisconsin Mutts said, if you have any ideas let us know! Laughing
Mr Khan & Brad
Mr Khan & Brad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you a newbie? Empty xiaobao

Post by xiaobao September 7th 2010, 1:45 am

All living Egyptian Kings were believed to be a manifestation of the Son of God. His name in Egyptian and still is in Gaelic, IOSA. (refer Gaelic Gospel of Mark on line). IW in Egyptian means 'Coming' and Sah (S followed by glottal stop) means 'Son'. The story of IOSA is virtually identical to what is told in the gospels. Iosa was also known as HR (Hellenised by the Greeks into Horus). JR can also mean 'Day', therefore the light, and was also seen as the star Sirius. The heliacal rising of Sirius - refer The Egypt Code by Robert Bauval - was most important to Egyptian Priests(Astronomers). They true religion watched for it closely and it only occurs about every 1460 years. One date was 1321 BCE and this is the most commonly accepted date for the birth of Ymn Twt Ankh. On the golden shrine of this king, a cartouche names him RE HEPREW NEB - God of All Creations (note Neb only means 'Lord' if preceding the noun. When it follows the noun as it does in this case it means ALL). The Hepre Glyp is a Scarab Beetle. St.Ambrose referred to Jesus/Iosa as 'The Good SCARABaeus'. He was pointing out that Jesus had been an Egyptian King, and who better than the young King David? W is the Egyptian plural letter, so Heprew is creations not just creation. On the wall of David's tomb there is a painting showing him as God the Father (Wasar), God the son, and his Holy Ka. true religion sale

xiaobao

Back to top Go down

Are you a newbie? Empty Dog's Lovers

Post by JoneSmith September 14th 2010, 4:10 am

Hi my name is Jone Smith and i am a dog's lover,i am here to get more information regarding dog behaviour and their training techniques.

JoneSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum