Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

Dog Memories

Go down

Dog Memories Empty Dog Memories

Post by Dogtreat October 19th 2011, 1:50 pm

Does anyone have some memories to share from your previous dogs? I’ll love to hear from you. One of my previous dog (Cookie) hated frogs & cats. He loved to wear my reading glasses & each time I wanted to grab them he turned his head. I believe Cookie thought he was human ha ha. He didn’t sit like a dog & he loved watching TV. He had his own reclining chair nobody could touch. The chair was next to a window. So… he was watching TV and looking outside at the same time. He was unbelievable. Once a cat or a dog got a little close to the front porch he abandoned his delightful entertainment and got on duty. He started barking. He sounded very upset that some aliens were invading his territory. I had another dog during that time too. But each dog had their own space. It was funny. They respected each other's territory at the house. Cookie wasn’t handsome really but he was so smart. My brother loved taking him for a walk & each time my brother came home from school Cookie got so excited because he knew he finally had the chance to poop and pee on our neighborhood. He obviously hated going to the vet. He was terrified and hided under the bed each time. He had amazing intuitive capabilities. Cookie died many years ago & I still think about the good times we had together. Does anyone think about these things?
http://www.thermomedics.com/thermometers/dog/

Dogtreat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum