Dogpawfile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dogpawfile
Dogpawfile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Comments? Suggestions?

Graphics and Clip Art Provided By

and

Your Best Companion

Go down

Your Best Companion Empty Your Best Companion

Post by Dogtreat September 15th 2011, 2:16 pm

There have been times in my life when my dog has been my friend and only companion. At least, that’s the way I have felt. Even family and friends will never understand you as well as your dog do. I don’t think I can scientifically prove this. All I have is my life’s experiences. However, researchers have found out interesting things about how pets help you have a better quality of life. For example, spending time with your pet lowers the level of a hormone linked to stress. Also, you get to exercise more, and petting your dog lowers your blood pressure. It also lowers cholesterol and triglycerides. It’s proven that pet owners have fewer heart attacks than those who don’t own a pet. Also, patients that own pets will recover faster than those who don’t. People who were raised with pets at home have a stronger immune system. Kids with ADHD will benefit greatly from a canine companion. Dogs are the best companions you’ll ever have. I forgot to mention the ‘guide dogs.’ I have seen a few of those around. It’s so comforting seeing such small creatures have such a big heart. In my opinion, dogs are an earthly version of dolphins. They are our angels. I guess if you are reading this blog you already own a dog or planning to own one. It'll be the best choice you ever made ...
http://www.thermomedics.com/thermometers/dog/

Dogtreat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum